Query

hi,

I am Robin Dua. I am doing the testing of USB device controller on ARM
Integrator/AP board using eCos.

The question is that the eCos Ver.1.3.1 manual (getting started with
eCos) provides eCos ROM image downloads to Flash for ARM PID board and
not for Integrator board.Since on page 45 of the manual there is a
referring to

1. Set jumper 7-8 on LK6 [using the Angel code in the 16 bit EPROM]
2. Set jumper 5-6 on LK6 [select 8bit ROM mode]
3. Set jumper LK18 [ROM remap - this is also required for eCos]
4. Set S1 to 0-0-1-1 [20MHz operation]
5. Open jumper LK4 [enable little-endian operation]

now i read the ARM Integrator /AP manual USER Guide and there is no
mention of what is LK6.

Please solve my problem as to how should i set these jumpers except for
S1.Please also mention what is Angel code.

warm regards,

Robin Dua