Re: Bugzilla

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
Andrew Lunn wrote:

Here's what it looks like now: http://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/ but obviously it shouldn't be explicitly ecoscentric.com, so I suggest we get bugs.ecos.sourceware.org and/or later on bugs.ecos.gnu.org set up as aliases so no-one should know what machine it actually lives on. If you look at the "new bug" page you can see Alex has even added all the version numbers/platforms etc. so you can see what it looks like.

Its missing a few versions. eg anoncvs-head, 2.0-branch-head.

Easy to fix.

and you can now do it yourself. I have granted you all the relevant permissions to add components/versions/etc :-)

Note it isn't live yet.... I was only suggesting we switch over later, not now :-). We can keep the bugs that have already been submitted, but for now, keep using Red Hat's bugzilla.

And just to add to this, I am have started the process of importing the old public prms bugs as well as the old public CRs. After that, I will transfer over the bugs from the red hat site, closing each as they are transferred, before closing the public ecos view on RH's site.

I have pretty much finished ecos site customizations (layout and content) for now.

I have also not applied the patches I created for bz last year (allowing easy maintainer addition of platforms and architectures) since it looks like the next release of bz will contain alternative fixes. For now, adding new platforms and architectures will need to be done through a simple script.

Feedback is appreciated.
-- Alex