ecos on OMAP710 using CCS

Hi,

I am trying to load redboot into RAM on my OMAP710 based board. I have succesfully created a redboot.elf using ecos2.0 and the innovator for arm9 config file. When I try to load redboot onto the board using CCS version 2.2 using File/load program and selecting my redboot.elf file, I get an error stating that the application has terminated because of possible stack overflow, or writing into the wrong place.  In fact CCS shuts down. Am I even close to following the right steps?  If so, what might be the problem?

Thank you,

Rajat