Re: Way forward with FSF

> The idea is that instead of assigning to RH, contributors could assign
> direct to individual maintainers. When the FSF is sorted out, the
> individual maintainer(s) will assign everything at that point to the FSF.
> Another possibility is to assign to eCosCentric, and eCosCentric would
> make a public commitment to assign to the FSF immediately once everything
> is going. That might be easier logistically, but I can understand it if
> others here are hesitant about this. But the public commitment may address
> this.

When you say "...assign direct to individual maintainers", do you mean
one named person, or the maintainers as a whole? Could eCosCentric
handle the paperwork, but the assignments be to the maintainers as a
whole? That gives a degree of separation from eCosCentric which might
make some people happier.

     Andrew