jtst (based on diopsis chip) new AT91 platform

Hi,
I've followed your suggestions I modified my diopsis ecos target and now
it's nothing more that a new AT91 platform.
I think some common improvements can be added regarding interrupt handling.
I stripped all the dsp code, because I must understand which is the best way
to integrate it or distribute it as a
separate library (any suggestion is welcome).
I tested redboot and all the ecos kernel tests. It works fine on my jtst
board.
I attached the diff between my modifications and ecos cvs repository
(anonymous). The jtst.tar.gz contains
the new platform directory: jtst.
Please let me know if there's any changes to be done.

thank you.

Andrea.

Andrea Michelotti -
ATMEL Roma -