Re: not getting ecos discuss digest mails

Vijay Padiyar wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

I have subscribed to the 'eCos Discuss Digest' daily newsletter on your
website with this email ID. However, I am not getting your daily digest
mails on my account. I then subscribed using another account and found that
I receive your newsletters regularly there. Why am I not getting them on
this account then?

When you subscribed, did you ever get an acknowledgement confirming your subscription?

I looked at the subscriber list, and you _are_ listed:

vijaypadiyar@hotmail.com

Perhaps hotmail is incorrectly filtering this mail as spam? After all, Microsoft doesn't like GPL software ;).

For your information, I had subscribed for the same digest with this email
account long back and then had unsubscribed after some days. At that time, I
used to get the newsletters. It's only after I resubscribed with the same
email ID that I'm not getting the newsletters, though the registration
process went along perfectly smoothly.

I don't know why that would make a difference.

Jifl