Re: Cirrus EP93xx support

Gary Thomas wrote:

Of course, you are free to redistribute the work, per the GPL. We just can't do it without this permission.

Sorry.

n.b. this is really an eCos maintainer issue, so I've copied this email
to our official [internal] list.

One possibility is to collect up the Cirrus additions, and distribute them on the FTP site as an EPK. But better is for someone, especially a customer like Daniel :-), to pester Cirrus to get it cleaned up for the current source base and contributed formally. Daniel, can you give that a try?

Jifl