eCos for AVR32

Hi,

I am currently playing with a development kit for the Atmel AVR32
processor which is running Linux. I was wondering if you know whether
anyone is working on a port of eCos to this architecture. If not, I
would be interested in doing the port. Where do the porting/CVS useage
guidelines live?

I currently use eCos on an ARM7 platform (our own hardware).

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Regards,

David Barrass