Re: NAND & YAFFS

Paul Beskeen wrote:
Would eCosCentric like to make a comment regarding this subject?

We have no plans to contribute our lwIP work. Developing the eCos public version based on the very latest sources seems the appropriate way to go long term.

Well, that's good to hear. Still, does Jonathan Larmour care to elaborate a bit on his improvements over the original port from Jani? I think this could improve performance & stability for the sequential support of the new community port.

Simon