From: John Dallaway [mailto:john@dallaway.org.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 10:36 AM
To: Austin, Brian
Cc: eCos Maintainers
Subject: Re: Cirrus Logic EP93XX ARM9 support

Hi Brian

We continue to receive queries about the eCos port to EP93xx hardware
but we have not yet received notification from the FSF that the
copyright assignment and company disclaimer are in place.

Sometimes notifications from the FSF can be delayed or lost. Can you
please confirm that these documents were definitely submitted to the FSF
as described at:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html

Thank you

John Dallaway