Welcome to Grant and Sergei

Belatedly I should officially announce and welcome Grant Edwards and Sergei Gavrikov as eCos maintainers. They're on the public and private maintainer mailing lists, have bugzilla rights, have sourceware check-in permissions, various instructions on maintainer operations (from me), and Grant is just sorting out an FSF assignment in advance of committing anything (not that anything's outstanding).

So hopefully with their help we can work together on improving eCos.

As I've told them, if they have any questions, ask here (or on the -private list), so please help them in the right direction. We have a lot of history with eCos that they just won't have.

I'll also send a brief mail to ecos-announce about Sergei and Grant tomorrow.

Now I have to catch up on some flash stuff I got stuck on......

Jifl