-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl@jifvik.org]
Sent: 18. november 2010 04:25
To: Christophe Coutand
Cc: ecos-maintainers@ecos.sourceware.org

Christophe Coutand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For an unknown reason, when responding a question on the discuss
mailing
> list, another professional email got attached to my response. I cannot
> understand how this has happened but I would appreciate if it was
> possible to delete it.
>
> The email is dated from November 15 at 19:41.

It's not easy (and not strictly policy as per
http://sourceware.org/lists.html#archive-archive ), but I did do it.
However the horse has already bolted... there are other archivers out
there such as nabble.com, mail-archive.com, spinics.net, etc.etc. and we

can do nothing about those. That's the reason for the policy, since it's

pretty much futile anyway.

Jifl
--
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------