Hardware Template Needed

Dear eCos Maintainers,

I am working on an embedded development project at Rose-Hulman Ventures for a fire pump controller and am looking at eCos to use as the software backing for the system. The development board that we are going to use is not one of the supported hardware. I haven't been able to find any directions for all that I would need to adjust to calibrate eCos to work for the board. I am highly interested in testing the os though. The board is an Atmel AT91SAM9G10-EK. If there are directions for adjusting the eCos configuration tool for the hardware and I have missed them could you please help me locate them or if you have a process you go thorough to create the templates I would be happy to follow them to create the template for this board and test it. Any assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.