This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Patch for cgen_rtx_error()
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Patch for cgen_rtx_error()
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:56:44 +1100 (EST)
- cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 08:31:50AM +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> Without making assumptions about the architecture of any given port, what
> are you proposing that I pass for the `pc' argument to sim_engine_halt?
> It's wrong to assume that GET_H_PC() and friends will be present.
You could use CIA_GET() or else NULL_CIA.
I've made this suggested change and checked it into sim/common.