This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [DISCUSS]: cross-debugging shared libraries
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Subject: Re: [DISCUSS]: cross-debugging shared libraries
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:43:13 -0700
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, rfolden at cygnus dot com, ebachalo at cygnus dot com, jld at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <39F742AA.9B7@redhat.com> <200010252141.e9PLfrC00385@delius.kettenis.local>
Mark Kettenis wrote:
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:29:30 -0700
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> Does anybody have any opinions?
> Hmm, we already have solib-absolute-prefix and solib-search-path.
> These are probably enough to do what you want, but I'm not quite sure.
Yes, you're probably right. Thanks.
How would people feel about having these commands
mirrored by an environment variable (each)? That
way you could set it once, instead of once per session.