This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH]: Move solib from NATDEPFILES to TDEPFILES for linux.
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Move solib from NATDEPFILES to TDEPFILES for linux.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:23:09 -0700
- References: <200010302230.OAA24665@cleaver.cygnus.com>
On Oct 30, 2:30pm, Michael Snyder wrote:
> The following change could probably be made for all OS's, but
> for now I'll just make it for Linux. I have moved the modules
> solib.c and solib-svr4.c from NATDEPFILES to TDEPFILES, so that
> cross-debugging onto a Linux target can support shared libraries.
> 2000-10-30 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> * config/m68k/linux.mh: Remove solib.c, solib-svr4.c from NATDEPFILES.
> * config/powerpc/linux.mh: ditto.
> * config/ia64/linux.mh: ditto.
> * config/i386/linux.mh: ditto.
> * config/alpha/alpha-linux.mh: ditto.
> * config/arm/linux.mh: ditto.
> * config/m68k/linux.mt: Add solib.c, solib-svr4.c to TDEPFILES.
> * config/powerpc/linux.mt: ditto.
> * config/ia64/linux.mt: ditto.
> * config/i386/linux.mt: ditto.
> * config/alpha/alpha-linux.mt: ditto.
> * config/arm/linux.mt: ditto.
These changes look good to me.