This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Encapsulate method of searching for a solib.
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Encapsulate method of searching for a solib.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:29:31 -0800
- CC: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200010312203.OAA25580@cleaver.cygnus.com> <1001101002807.ZM4469@ocotillo.lan>
Kevin Buettner wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:03pm, Michael Snyder wrote:
> > * solib-svr4.h (solib_open): Export the declaration.
> Woops. Now that I stare at it a bit longer, I think that the
> exported declaration ought to go somewhere else. I suggest
> solist.h. (Actually, I think we ought to rename solist.h to
> solib-private.h. The intent is that it should only be included
> by solib.c and the various solib backends.)
You're the second one to say so. OK, I'll make that change.