This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] disassembly fixes
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:32:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] disassembly fixes
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 06:04:48PM -0500, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> A few fixes for the new disassembler. I'll commit in a day or so.
> 2003-04-04 Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
> * disasm.c (dump_insns): Move variables inside loop, or they will
> be freed more than once, causing wild memory corruptions.
> (gdb_disassembly): Look for the substring "-thread",
> instead of "-threads" in the target name, to make sure to find
> the 'multi-thread' target. Also, make sure we do the right thing
> with the "core" target.
While you're in there, any comments on:
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer