This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: h8/300 sim tests
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: msnyder at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, dvenkat at noida dot hcltech dot com, avolkov at transas dot com, cagney at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:02:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: h8/300 sim tests
- References: <3E917FF6.4699C121@redhat.com>
> I've been working on some tests for the h8/300 simulator, and I've
> decided they're ready for contribution. I hope this framework will
> make it easy for others to add tests (hint hint file i/o cmdline).
> These are meant to go in a new directory sim/testsuite/sim/h8300.
This is cool, especially because the simulator are not good at
simulating instructions that gcc does not output. :-(
> You'll immediately see from this that I'm also working on adding
> the h8sx architecture. Look for that submission shortly. These
> tests will work as is, without that submission, with just a few
> failures (which probably represent existing bugs).
Would you mind sharing some of the failures you've found?