This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] gdb.base/args.exp: Invoke gdb_load for simulator targets
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:21:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] gdb.base/args.exp: Invoke gdb_load for simulator targets
- References: <1030408222709.ZM13182@localhost.localdomain>
I'm testing gdb against a simulator and I'm seeing the following in
the gdb.log output:
Starting program: .../gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/args 1 3
Don't know how to run. Try "help target".
(gdb) FAIL: gdb.base/args.exp: correct args printed
My first inclination was to simply skip this test for simulator
targets, but I decided that there's no reason not to run it. I've
added a bit of code to invoke gdb_load for simulator targets and
wrapped it up in a proc so that it'll be easier to augment as other
targets are identified which can use a similar mechanism.
Comments? (This is reasonably obvious, so I'll check this in a day or
so if there are no objections.)
* gdb.base/args.exp: Invoke gdb_load for simulator targets.
Modify regexps to match extra output after program exit in a
What's the extra output? That part may be a bug.