This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] missing #include in frame.h?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:50:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] missing #include in frame.h?
- References: <20030409203842.GN1170@gnat.com>
I am trying to see how much effort it needs to be able to build GDB on
LynxOS 4.0, and found that gcc emits the following warning:
frame.h:698: warning: `struct gdbarch' declared inside parameter list
frame.h:698: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want.
I am not sure whether we want to include gdbarch.h or not. Should we?
Or maybe we should be including "defs.h". Shall I go ahead and do that
(add #include "defs.h", and update Makefile.in)?
to the start of "frame.h".