This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add missing struct gdbarch opaque def to frame.h
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:59:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add missing struct gdbarch opaque def to frame.h
- References: <20030409210346.GQ1170@gnat.com> <3E948F8F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >2003-04-09 J. Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
> > * frame.h (struct gdbarch): Add opaque structure definition
> > to avoid a compilation warning on LynxOS 4.0.
> Yes, obvious. Does this mean I can't delete LynxOS?
Thanks, it's in.
As for deleting LynxOS, I can't really make a comment about that just
yet. I am still at the experimenting stage trying to build the x86-lynx
native version, see what I get. MarkK might want to comment about this
It looks like there has been very little activity happening on this
port, and the code also seems to have suffered from bitrot, so I am not
sure what is best at this point:
- start over from scratch
- start from what we have, and bring the LynxOS port back afloat.
I only have until tonight to get it to build. I will send a note to this
list summarizing a bit what I did.