This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: gdb_indent.sh patch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: "J. Johnston" <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:40:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: gdb_indent.sh patch
- References: <3E9DE700.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 07:28:00PM -0400, J. Johnston wrote:
> The attached patch adds some more types to recognize for gdb_indent.sh.
> The changes are needed to properly indent thread-db.c which uses some
> libthread_db types.
> Ok to commit?
> 2003-04-16 Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
> * gdb_indent.sh: Recognize td_thrhandle_t, td_event_msg_t,
> td_notify_t, td_thr_iter_f, and td_thrinfo_t as types.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer