This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH PING] RE: [PATCH] Your patch from 20050512 b0rked on cygwin!
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>,<gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:29:15 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH PING] RE: [PATCH] Your patch from 20050512 b0rked on cygwin!
>From: Dave Korn
>Sent: 17 August 2005 17:39
Ping CGF? HEAD doesn't build on cygwin.
Also, the change log entry got wrapped. Reformatted.
2005-08-17 Dave Korn <email@example.com>
* win32-nat.c (solib_address): Rename from this ...
(win32_nat_solib_address): ... to this, to avoid clash with solib.c
(dll_symbol_command): Likewise rename to ...
(win32_nat_child_clear_solibs, win32_nat_dll_symbol_command): ...
these, and all call sites adjusted.
* config/i386/tm-cygwin.h (SOLIB_ADD, SOLIB_LOADED_LIBRARY_PATHNAME)
(CLEAR_SOLIB, ADD_SHARED_SYMBOL_FILES, PC_SOLIB): Add 'win32_nat_'
prefix to all symbols to match renamed functions in win32-nat.c.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....