This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/RFA] print arrays with indexes
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:44:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC/RFA] print arrays with indexes
- References: <20050906202018.GC1153@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> So, the suggestion is to have the feature being controled by a set/show
> command; I suggest:
> (gdb) set/show print array-indexes
> With a default of "off", to preserve the current behavior.
How about a size threshold, below which the indexes would be omitted?
It could default to whatever size it becomes hard to see by hand ---
seven or ten or so.