This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: sim/arm/armos.c: IsTTY [PATCH]
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: sjackman at gmail dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:27:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: sim/arm/armos.c: IsTTY [PATCH]
- References: <email@example.com> <20050830023718.GB16189@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:06:28 +0100
> 1) PATH_MAX isn't ANSI (it's POSIX, or something like that). So you
> can't rely on it being defined. I think for this case you can probably
> just define it to 1024 anyway if it's missing, but see
> libiberty/lrealpath.c if you want the gory details.
Or perhaps just use FILENAME_MAX, which _is_ ANSI.