This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFC] "info powerpc"
- From: Paul Gilliam <pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:33:02 -0700
- Subject: [RFC] "info powerpc"
- Reply-to: pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com
The "Info powerpc" command has no subcommands and does nothing.
The testsuit tests "info powerpc altivec"
So, should I depreciate 'info powerpc', just get rid of it, or add the 'altivec' subcommand and just point it to 'info vector'?
-=# Paul #=-