This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Chao-ying Fu <fu at mips dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, echristo at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:56:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- References: <001501c5b401$143d8430$a914a8c0@MIPS.COM>
On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:08:36PM -0700, Chao-ying Fu wrote:
> I posted this patch on Aug 12. Could anyone review it?
> Thanks a lot!
I just can't review this patch; I don't know enough about the simulator
framework or igen. Is there anyone out there who feels capable? If
so, could you take a look, please?
The only comment I have is that a number of files say:
# Copyright (C) 2005 MIPS Technologies, Inc.
# All rights reserved.
I presume you intended to assign this to the FSF. If so, please fix