This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: fix gdb_gcore.sh failure in ash/dash
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Qunying Pan <qpan at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,qunyingpan at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:34:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch: fix gdb_gcore.sh failure in ash/dash
- References: <432240C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4323846C.email@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 06:12:12PM -0700, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Qunying Pan wrote:
> >Running gdb_gcore.sh in ash/dash fails with message "Hangup detected on
> >fd 0". The following patch fixes the problem. Acceptable?
> That's creative. I assume it tests out OK with bash?
Anybody know how portable /dev/stdin is? I've got no idea, but I'm a
bit worried that it won't be portable enough. It may be simpler to
remove the clever bits and use a temporary file.
I don't suppose you know which fixes the ash problem - the -batch or