This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- From: "Chao-ying Fu" <fu at mips dot com>
- To: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mips dot com>, <echristo at apple dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:08:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- References: <001501c5b401$143d8430$a914a8c0@MIPS.COM> <20050910035633.GA24152@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: "Chao-ying Fu" <fu at mips dot com>
It seems that no one will review this patch. Do you have any suggestion
for this situation? Could I just check in the patch?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Chao-ying Fu" <email@example.com>
Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
> On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:08:36PM -0700, Chao-ying Fu wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I posted this patch on Aug 12. Could anyone review it?
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2005-08/msg00147.html
> > Thanks a lot!
> I just can't review this patch; I don't know enough about the simulator
> framework or igen. Is there anyone out there who feels capable? If
> so, could you take a look, please?
> The only comment I have is that a number of files say:
> # Copyright (C) 2005 MIPS Technologies, Inc.
> # All rights reserved.
> I presume you intended to assign this to the FSF. If so, please fix
> that notice.
> Daniel Jacobowitz
> CodeSourcery, LLC