This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH UPDATED] gdb and gdbserver support for MIPS NPTL
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at realitydiluted dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:17:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH UPDATED] gdb and gdbserver support for MIPS NPTL
- References: <432A1402.email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 07:38:26PM -0500, Steven J. Hill wrote:
> Your patch no longer applies cleanly to the latest gdb code from cvs.
> I have attached the updated patch for you and anyone else who cares.
> Thanks for all your incredible work.
Thanks a lot. I'll try to get around to merging these patches sometime