This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix testsuite/gdb.arch/altivec-abi.exp
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paul Gilliam <pgilliam at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:02:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix testsuite/gdb.arch/altivec-abi.exp
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 04:52:22PM -0700, Paul Gilliam wrote:
> After a GDB finish command, 'altivec-abi.exp' seems to expect some like this:
> Run till exit from #0 0x0804835f in marker ()
> But the '0x0804835f in' is only printed if the target program was compiled without -g.
Actually, it's printed in two cases: when we have no line number
information, or when we are not precisely positioned on top of a line
number marker (i.e. in the middle of a statement).
> This patch makes altivec-abi.exp stop expecting the 'in':
> 2005-08-12 Paul Gilliam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.arch/altivec-abi.exp: Elide the 'in' from what's expected after a 'finish' command.
Word wrap the changelog and move it into September, please :-)