This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Your patch from 20050512 b0rked on cygwin!
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, dave dot korn at artimi dot com,Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:33:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Your patch from 20050512 b0rked on cygwin!
- References: <SERRANO0MTavL7tofgt000000d1@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <200508171907.j7HJ7Gq8024834@elgar.sibelius.xs4all.nl> <20050918012330.GQ8777@nevyn.them.org> <20050918013107.GA16204@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 09:31:07PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 09:23:30PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> >Dave, is Cygwin really still broken? I never saw a followup to this.
> Uh. Huh?
Oh, sorry. This is why patch pings should be threaded with the others;
it sorted out somewhere else in my mailbox.