This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][rfa] Representation of ISA Attribute in CGEN
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:40:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch][rfa] Representation of ISA Attribute in CGEN
- References: <4334492B.email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:27:55PM -0400, Dave Brolley wrote:
> These changes have been in our local tree for a few years now and were
> developed for an internal port which requires *much* more than 32 ISAs
> or even 64 ISAs. These changes could be of benifit to others, so I would
> like to submit them for approval.
cgen/; cgen parts of opcodes/, sim/ & include/
Patches to firstname.lastname@example.org
May need separate opcodes/ or sim/ approval for
commits of regenerated files there.
Is that list still alive? If so, asking there may be more useful. I
have no idea who can approve patches for cgen, but I think the gdb