This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- From: "Chao-ying Fu" <fu at mips dot com>
- To: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at false dot org>, "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mips dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:20:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- References: <20050917204452.GA8777@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: "Chao-ying Fu" <fu at mips dot com>
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASEHi Eric,
Any status update for the MIPS32 DSP simulator patch? Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel Jacobowitz
To: Eric Christopher
Cc: Fu, Chao-Ying ; Thekkath, Radhika ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 04:37:09PM -0700, Eric Christopher wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2005, at 4:08 PM, Chao-ying Fu wrote:
> >Hi Daniel,
> > It seems that no one will review this patch. Do you have any
> >for this situation? Could I just check in the patch?
> > Thanks!
> >>I just can't review this patch; I don't know enough about the
> >>framework or igen. Is there anyone out there who feels capable? If
> >>so, could you take a look, please?
> I feel ok with reviewing it, I've just not had time yet. It's a lot
> of code.
> I'll get to it this weekend if no one else has.
No one else has, so I'll leave this in Eric's hands.