This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Chao-ying Fu <fu at mips dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mips dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:22:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASE
- References: <20050917204452.GA8777@nevyn.them.org> <001101c5c08c$f9ce79e0$a914a8c0@MIPS.COM>
On Sep 23, 2005, at 3:20 PM, Chao-ying Fu wrote:
Re: [patch ping2] Simulator Supports for MIPS32 DSP ASEHi Eric,
Any status update for the MIPS32 DSP simulator patch? Thanks!
I didn't get to it over the weekend obviously. It is still sitting in
my queue and I haven't forgotten it.