This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] x86 CFI extensions
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, rth at twiddle dot net
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:24:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86 CFI extensions
- References: <4333BF700200007800005DCD@emea1-mh.id2.novell.com>
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:40:15AM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >>> Mark Kettenis <firstname.lastname@example.org> 09/21/05 10:02 PM >>>
> >This is ok. However, I don't see your name listed in gdb/MAINTAINERS.
> >Do you have a valid copyright assignment for GDB?
> From all I can tell I do (for binutils, gcc, and gdb). I didn't care to
> add myself to gdb/MAINTAINERS, as there's really not a lot I'm currently
> doing with/for it specifically (binutils changes to opcodes/ certainly
> affect it, though).
> So, am are you OK with me going ahead and committing the patch?
Could you please (A) commit the patch, and (B) commit and post a patch
adding yourself to MAINTAINERS? I realize you don't intend to do
active GDB development; that's OK, most of the other people who've
ended up in that list don't either.