This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: Minor ChangeLog correction
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:17:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: FYI: Minor ChangeLog correction
- References: <20050926221122.GS772@adacore.com>
On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 03:11:22PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Not sure how to report this. I think think I needed to add a ChangeLog
> entry to that ChangeLog correction ;-). Anyway, just to document on this
> mailing-list the fact that I saw this tiny error in the name of the
> directory when long_long.exp is, and corrected it.
> Index: ChangeLog
> RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/ChangeLog,v
> retrieving revision 1.7363
> diff -u -p -r1.7363 ChangeLog
> --- ChangeLog 26 Sep 2005 21:40:33 -0000 1.7363
> +++ ChangeLog 26 Sep 2005 22:08:47 -0000
> @@ -32,8 +32,8 @@
> (arm_return_value): New function.
> (arm_gdbarch_init): Default for VFP float model for EABI binaries.
> Use set_gdbarch_return_value instead of obsolete functions.
> - * testsuite/long_long.exp: Exclude eabi targets from arm FPA float
> - format test.
> + * testsuite/gdb.base/long_long.exp: Exclude eabi targets from arm
> + FPA float format test.
Thanks - except you're both wrong... it's a test, it goes in