This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/doco] Document set/show print array-indexes
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:42:37 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA/doco] Document set/show print array-indexes
- References: <20050926230806.GT922@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:08:06 -0700
> From: Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This is the documentation for a new set/show command and their effect.
Thanks. See my comments below.
> Tested by building the HTML documentation and checking the result.
It is also advisable to build the Info version and at least make sure
there are no error messages from makeinfo.
> +@item set print array-indexes
> +@itemx set print array-indexes on
> +@cindex print array indexes
Please add here a @kindex entry for this command. All commands are
indexed via @kindex in the GDB manual.
Also, I think the @cindex entry should use "indices", because that's
the right spelling. (Maybe we should change the command to "set array
index" in singular, to avoid this issue.)
> +index of a given element in that printed array. The default is off.
Need 2 blanks here.
Other than that, fine.