This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Removal of markup annotations
- From: Bob Rossi <bob at brasko dot net>
- To: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:39:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Removal of markup annotations
- References: <email@example.com> <20050928001644.A76A383B3@kahikatea.snap.net.nz>
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 12:16:44PM +1200, Nick Roberts wrote:
> Nick Roberts (Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:16:03 +1200) writes:
> > Here's the patch for the removal of some of the level 2 annotations that I
> > referred to yesterday. It primarily removes the markup annotations that
> > worked just with level (annotation_level == 2) and leaves those which also
> > worked with level 3 (annotation_level > 2)...
> Since no-one seems that interested, I would like to submit this much smaller
> patch that just removes the breakpoints-invalid and frames-invalid from level
> 3, which AFAIK only Emacs uses.
Nick, I would support removing those markups from the annotate 2 level
also or simply removing them completly. They are unreliable.