This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Decimal Floating Point support for GDB (Part 1: patch)
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Wu Zhou <woodzltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:40:15 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Decimal Floating Point support for GDB (Part 1: patch)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:42:36 +0800 (CST)
> From: Wu Zhou <email@example.com>
> This patch is intended to add decimal floating point (DFP) support into
> GDB. It currently supports the printing and setting of DFP. And also
> support displaying the dfp types in function argument and backtrace.
> If you think that any other features are also desired, please let me know.
> I will try to see whether it can also be supported.
> Here goes the patch (testcase will be posted in another mail). Please
> review and comment, any suggestion, comments and ideas are highly
I have a minor comment:
> + default:
> + error ("There is no decimal floating point of length %d", len);
Please make sure all the message strings are in _(). We are planning
to introduce intl support to GDB some day.