This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][branch] Fix saving -location watchpoints.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:06:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch][branch] Fix saving -location watchpoints.
- References: <1302295653.2074.15.camel@hactar>
On Friday 08 April 2011 21:47:33, Thiago Jung Bauermann wrote:
> watch_command_1 sets b->exp_string to "-location: foobar". When saving
> breakpoints to a file, save_breakpoints will use b->exp_string to
> construct a command line for recreating the watchpoint, and comes up
> with the invalid command "watch -location: foobar". This patch simply
> removes the colon from exp_string.
> No regressions on i386-linux. Ok for HEAD and the branch?
This is okay with me.