This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] gdb_gcore man/help/install [+doc]
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:36:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] gdb_gcore man/help/install [+doc]
- References: <20110425074138.GA5408@host1.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> gcore does not have man page, does not have "-h" help option
Jan> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=697482 - by Steve Tyler
I wonder if we could use the same texi->man rules that gcc uses.
Jan> The ".1.z" rule seems bogus to me, I have found these entries for it:
Jan> I would prefer to just remove it. The only /usr/bin/pack I have is from
Jan> allegro which even has a different commandline syntax.
Yes, nuke it.