This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch v2] Re: [commit] Re: [rfc][1/2] Signal delivery + software single-step is broken
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:46:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch v2] Re: [commit] Re: [rfc][1/2] Signal delivery + software single-step is broken
- References: <201104281518.p3SFIGBM019969@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
On Thursday 28 April 2011 16:18:16, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Hmm, good point. Indeed I was able to trigger that assert.
> However, this is easily fixable just the same as in handle_inferior_event:
> if we already have a step-resume breakpoint, we don't need to insert
> another one, but just continue running until we hit the original one.
> Fixed in the patch below, together with a test case that triggers
> the assert with the original patch.
> Retested on armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabi and i386-linux.
> Does this look OK to you?