pending/994: Re: gdb/206: segmentation violation

>Number:         994
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Re: gdb/206: segmentation violation
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Jan 31 05:28:00 UTC 2003
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:
>Release:
 I tested again on SuSE Linux 7.2  ( now with 2.4.7 kernel) on IA64 with
 gdb 5.0.
 And no longer i could see the problem.

 Thanks & Regards,
 Srini
 A.V.Srinivas
 E-mail: ansriniv@in.ibm.com
 Tel: 91-(0)80-5262355/7117/9299 Extension : 2454
 Java Technology Centre, India Software Labs,
 Golden Enclave 4th Floor, Airport Road, Bangalore - 560017

                       cagney@redhat.com
                                                To:       Anantoju V Srinivas/India/IBM@IBMIN, gdb-prs@sources.redhat.com,
                       01/31/2003 01:24          nobody@sources.redhat.com
                       AM                       cc:
                       Please respond to        Subject:  Re: gdb/206: segmentation violation
                       cagney; Please
                       respond to
                       Anantoju V
                       Srinivas; Please
                       respond to
                       gdb-prs; Please
                       respond to
                       nobody; Please
                       respond to
                       gdb-gnats

 Synopsis: segmentation violation

 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: cagney
 State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 30 19:54:43 2003
 State-Changed-Why:
     Please confirm problem occures in more recent GDB.

 http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=206