RE: c++/1069: Issues printing derived objects with gdb

The following reply was made to PR c++/1069; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
To: gdb-gnats at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: RE: c++/1069: Issues printing derived objects with gdb
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:54:02 -0500

 ----- Forwarded message from Monte Becker <monte at juniper dot net> -----

 Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:09:56 -0500
 From: "Monte Becker" <monte at juniper dot net>
 To: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow at mvista dot com>

 Daniel,

 	I deleted all break points, and then tried again.  I think I
 described the problem incorrectly.  It appears that

 	1) The print is ignored (no output)
 	2) Program execution resumes (as if cont command used)

 	Before, I had a break point at a spot that was called frequently.
 I believe that before I deleted the break points, 1) and 2) occurred,
 but then the program stopped at the same break point.  (Does that make
 since? I can try to be more clear if needed.)

 	In any case, I'll create a test case for you,

 		Monte

 ----- End forwarded message -----

 --
 Daniel Jacobowitz