pending/2302: AW: remote/2301: Transmission gdb gdbserver remotestub corrupted

>Number:         2302
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       AW: remote/2301: Transmission gdb gdbserver remotestub corrupted
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Aug 14 12:48:02 UTC 2007
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:
>Release:
 > No, I want evidence of _what_ is destroying the buffer.  If the
 > checksum is being generated after the bytes are corrupted then

 But the problem is at the moment, that I do not know what/who destroys
 the packet. If I knew it, I could have solved it possibly by myself ;-)

 > this can't have anything to do with TCP since the packet has not been
 > sent yet.
 >=20
 > I suggest you try a current snapshot of GDB instead of the
 > cygwin-special version.

 But this does not solve the problem, since it works,=20
 when I use two Linux systems. The problem only shows up using cygwin!
 My requirement is to be able to use cygwin as well!

 Regards,
 Nils