Change in the gdb-testers mailing list setup

Hello,

I've changed the gdb-testers mailing list just a bit.
The list address used to be gdb-testers@cygnus.com, it is now
gdb-testers@sourceware.cygnus.com.  Mail sent to the @cygnus.com address
will continue to work for the near future, please get used to typing
the new @sourceware.cygnus.com address.

The way you subscribe and unsubscribe is now different.  To get off of
this list, send a mail note to gdb-testers-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com.
There is a long explanation about how to unsubscribe with this mailing
list software (ezmlm+idx) at

        http://sourceware.cygnus.com/infra/ezman/ezman-1.html#ss1.4

The new list software offers a whole bunch of benefits, including
some nice spam blocking features I'll be able to enable after we stop
supporting mail sent to the @cygnus.com address.  Mail distribution
should happen in well under thirty minutes, as opposed to the hours it
could take when it was hosted @cygnus.com.

There is also a digest form of this list, if you prefer to get a single
mail note every day.  Unsubscribe to the list, then send a mail note
to gdb-testers-digest-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com.

There are web archives for this mailing list at

        http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-testers/

NOTE:  gdb-testers used to forward all mail sent to it to the "gdb"
       mailing list as well.  I have removed this forward.  If you want to
       send mail to both lists, you'll need to send it to both explicitly.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions or concerns.

Jason
Free the Software!