GDB snapshot changes

[Sorry for the cross post.  Please set followups to
gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com]

Hello,

Firstly, I'm pleased to report that nightly snapshots appear to be
working reliably.  See the directory:
	ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/
For those that are curious, ``-D'' is used so that while each snapshot
is created during the afternoon, it contains the sources from exactly
``00:00 GMT'' each morning.

Secondly, as part of this revamp I've changed what is created.  Instead
of a plithera of snapshots and diffs (gdb, insight, dejagnu,
gdb+dejagnu, insight+deajgnu), I'm now only creating snapshots and diffs
for:

	gdb+dejagnu
and	insight+dejagnu

The rationale for these changes are:

	o	People using snapshots probably
		want to put GDB through its
		testsuite before using it...

		To do this reliably, a synchronized
		gdb and dejagnu are needed.
		Combining the two into a single
		snapshot should simplify this.

	o	It reduces greatly the total
		amount of data being shaddowed
		by remote sites.

Finally, I've seen a request for md5 or brik checksums of all files.
I've added that to my list of things to do.

If people have comments or objections, please let me know.

	Andrew

PS: For what its worth, for many years I was dependant on the nightly
snapshots.  One frustration I found was the constant need to
download/apply/merge both gdb and dejagnu diffs.  Having dejagnu bundled
in with gdb, I think, is much easier.  Hopefully others will agree :-)