Demangler update looks healthy

I noticed the C++ demangler had some changes lately so I ran it through
my demangler tester.  I compared c++filt 2.15 with c++filt from binutils
HEAD 2004-07-06.

I found no regressions, woot.

There are some syntax changes which might affect programs that
parse the output of the demangler.  The changes are in template
parameters which are integer constants.

  old: foo<0>
  new: foo<0u>

  old: foo<(long long)1000000>
  new: foo<1000000ll>

  old: foo<1400>
  new: foo<(unsigned short)1400>

If anyone wants a demangler tester,

  ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/migdmt/migdmt-1.2.tar.bz2
  michael's gnu demangler tester

This is a list of 137,827 mangled symbols from cygwin, eclipse,
monotone, and mozilla, plus a little perl script to run two
copies of c++filt, compare the output, and filter out minor
harmless changes.

Michael C